Our missionary work and the churches in Canada
Why does our missionary work always have a good relationship with the churches in Canada? I want to tell a little about our history in missionary work and the connection we have with Canada. I don't remember the exact date, but I believe it was between 1940 and 1950 my great-grandparents worked in the northern region of Brazil with a Canadian mission that aimed to reach indigenous tribes in the northern region of Brazil. My grandmother was born and raised among Canadian missionaries and made good friends. My great-grandfather worked with the mission and had very low financial support. To support the family he worked as a tailor. Even with the help of the mission and working hard as a tailor, my great-grandfather lived very tight financially. One day my great-grandfather found out how much money the mission's central secretariat sent to support him and he received much more. The mission leader in Brazil said he didn't give it all because he didn't need all that money. M...

Comments
Post a Comment