Videos recorded in the mission field

 I like to record vlogs during the activities we have. The vlogs are the videos that I leave "talking" with the camera. Generally, the themes of the videos are focused on missionary work, I answer questions from the brothers who follow our activities and also simply show the places where we are.

Below I will leave a vlog recorded during our visit to the Mission for Compassion base in the central region of Paraguay. I made this video answering a brother's question about life in missions. His doubt is that a brother said he would be a missionary and he doesn't want to be a missionary. What should he do?

Sounds like an exaggeration, but that's right. The young man doesn't want to be a missionary and he contacted me desperately as if God had "condemned" him to life in missions. I recorded the video and gave my answer on the subject.

But I want to hear from you. What do you think of vlogs? I haven't put subtitles because it takes me a long time to write and translate and I observe that few people in other languages watch it. But I want you to leave me a message and if we have a good group interested I will do my best to subtitle in English and other languages.

Well, the video I leave just below



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our missionary work and the churches in Canada

Mission trip to Bolivia July 2025

Flood South America with the Word of God